How can we help you?
We encourage our patients to be proactive when it comes to learning about their dental care. Dr. Michael Allen and our team always explain procedures in detail, and we know that there’s a lot to think about. That’s why it’s vital that you share any concerns or questions you may have about your proposed treatment. The best way for us to meet your expectations is to understand what’s important to you.
We’ve gathered a few of the questions our team hears most often and shared them here. You probably have many more of your own, so please call our office and a friendly member of our team will be happy to assist you.
Braces & Orthodontics
You might be surprised to learn that the cost of Invisalign in Tucson, AZ is very comparable to what you would pay for traditional braces. However, since each patient's needs are different, the best way to determine the cost of your treatment is to schedule an Invisalign consultation with Dr. Allen.
During your evaluation, Dr. Allen will perform a thorough examination and take x-rays and photos of your teeth. He will help you determine if Invisalign is the best treatment for your needs and also let you know the cost of your treatment. Since every patient is unique, the cost of each case is determined by its complexity and how long it will take to complete.
How to Pay for Invisalign
If you have dental insurance, many plans include an orthodontic benefit that can be applied towards treatment with Invisalign. Sabino Hills Family Dentistry also works with companies like CareCredit that can help you finance the cost of your orthodontic treatment so you can pay for it with affordable monthly payments.
Contact Our 85749 Dental Clinic
Would you like to learn more about Invisalign and if it's right for you? We encourage you to contact our Tucson dental office today at (520) 760-6044 to schedule your evaluation with Dr. Allen.
We’re pleased to offer orthodontics at Sabino Hills Family Dentistry, and our options allow us to help children and adults.
Short-term orthodontics are generally designed with the adult lifestyle in mind.
Types of Short-Term Orthodontics
- Invisalign – Invisalign is a perfect example of adult orthodontics; they’re discreet, easy to wear, and can be removed for meals and oral hygiene.
- Inman Aligners – This system is perfect for adults who need to straighten the front teeth that show when you smile. Aligners placed on the inside and outside of your teeth and as the back teeth are pushed forward, the front teeth are pulled outward. This opposing force works quickly, and we can often achieve the desired results in only weeks.
- PowerProx Six Month Braces – PowerProx is another short-term adult treatment that is meant to straighten teeth that show when you smile. Clear brackets and wires are affixed to your teeth, and most patients see the results they want in as little as six months.
Contact Our Tanque Verde Dental Office
As you can see, adults who are interested in orthodontics in Tanque Verde have many options. If you would like to take a step toward a straighter smile, please call our office to arrange a consultation with Dr. Michael Allen. He will talk to you about your goals, answer your questions, and evaluate your smile to see which approach is right for you.
If you are an adult who would like a straighter smile, today you have more orthodontic treatment options than ever. At Sabino Hills Family Dentistry, we offer several ways to correct crooked or crowded teeth because everyone has unique needs and goals for their smile. One popular option at our Tucson, AZ dental office is PowerProx Six Month Braces that can produce results for our patients in as little as six months.
Traditional bracket and wire braces are typically used to address major alignment and bite problems, and treatment can take years. But many of our adult patients have only minor tooth misalignment and don’t have any issues with their dental bite.
PowerProx Treatment in 85749
For these patients, PowerProx is the perfect solution because treatment focuses straightening only the teeth that are visible when you smile. Some of the advantages of choosing PowerProx are:
- Ceramic brackets and tooth-colored wires offer discreet treatment.
- Treatment times are typically short – between four and nine months for most people.
- Since treatment times are shorter, PowerProx tends to cost less than metal braces.
Contact Our Tanque Verde Dental Office
If you have crooked front teeth that detract from your appearance, please call us to arrange a consultation with Dr. Michael Allen. He will be happy to evaluate your needs and help you decide if PowerProx Six Month braces in Tucson, ZA is appropriate for you.