If you need root canal treatment, it’s typically for one of two reasons: 1) you experienced a trauma to your face or mouth that damaged a tooth, or 2) you have significant decay or infection within your tooth, such as when an untreated cavity becomes more extensive and more painful.
At Sabino Hills Family Dentistry, we can provide root canal treatment in East Tucson. While it’s possible to avoid some root canals with regular preventative treatment, the need for others can develop quickly and without warning.
Emergency Root Canals in East Tucson
You might need an emergency root canal if:
- You cracked or chipped a tooth and sustained severe damage
- You hit your mouth during a trauma, such as a car accident, or got hit in the face with an object, such as a frisbee or baseball
- You have untreated dental decay that has progressed
- Your gums around a tooth are visibly swollen, pussy, or infected
- You’re waking up in the middle of the night with excruciating tooth pain
- You injured your tooth earlier in your life, and the injury has gotten internally worse over time
Contact Our East Tucson Dental Office
If you have a dental emergency and need root canal treatment in East Tucson, don’t hesitate to call Dr. Michael Allen right away at (520) 760-6044.