The best dental relationships are those built on trust. If you don’t feel comfortable sharing all your dental concerns with your dentist, you just aren’t going to get the care you need.
At Sabino Hills Family Dentistry, our team is committed to ensuring your comfort by earning your trust every time you visit. Our goal is to build long-lasting relationships to ensure that visits with Tucson, AZ dentist Dr. Michael Allen are always comfortable and stress-free.
Tips for Finding a Dentist You Can Trust
Whether you have recently relocated or you are simply looking for a fresh start with a new dental practice, here’s a checklist of questions you should ask the dentist before you make a decision:
- When you meet with them, do they answer your questions patiently and thoroughly? You can learn a lot about someone in a few minutes of conversation. If you feel rushed during your initial consultation, chances are good that this dentist isn’t the best match for you.
- How long has this dentist been in practice? The length of experience isn’t always a good measure of how a dentist will treat you. But you may be more comfortable with someone who has skill and expertise in a certain area that is important to you.
- What are other patients saying about this dentist’s approach? It’s a good idea to check into a doctor’s education and experience, but reviews and patient testimonials are the best way to see how they are doing with actual patients.
- What does this dentist do to make patients comfortable? Dentists today have many options for ensuring their patients' comfort, so it pays to look for a practice that goes out of their way to pay attention to all your needs.
- Can I see before and after pictures of your work? Any competent dentist will be proud to share the results of their work so you can see what they can accomplish for yourself.
- ABOVE ALL – don’t settle! You invest a lot in your dental care, and you deserve the best. You shouldn’t ever feel that it’s necessary to compromise your standards to receive high-quality treatments. If you choose a dentist but find that they don’t live up to your expectations, move onto another!
Contact Our Tanque Verde Dental Office
At Sabino Hills Family Dentistry, we go out of our way every day to help support our patients and give them the personalized care they need. If you live in the Tucson, AZ area and are looking for a new dentist, please give us a call, and we’ll show you the best that dentistry has to offer.