If you want to put your best smile forward at your next big social or business event or you want to see a more attractive smile when you look in the mirror, cosmetic dentistry in Tucson, AZ offers the solution you need.
However, even if you're confident that you want to improve something about your smile, you may not know what treatments will help you achieve your goals. The first step is to schedule a smile consultation with your dentist. It’s where you communicate what’s bothering you and what you would like to change, and your dentist comes up with recommendations to help you achieve your goals.
Questions to Ask Yourself Before Your Smile Consultation
You can’t communicate your goals if you don’t have a clear idea of what they are, so here are a few basic questions to get you started:
- Are you generally happy with the way your teeth look?
- What about shade? Could your teeth be a little brighter?
- Do you have chips or cracks on your teeth?
- Are there uneven gaps or spacing between your teeth?
- Do you have crooked or overlapping teeth?
- Do some teeth appear too short or too long?
- Are you happy with the shape and size of your teeth?
- Do you have any particular cosmetic treatment in mind?
- Are you on a tight timeline for an upcoming event?
- How much of your budget are you willing to commit to a makeover?
The answers to these questions give your dentist a clear understanding of what’s bothering you, what cosmetic services might be appropriate, and how they can help you achieve your goals.
Call Our 85749 Clinic to Arrange Your Smile Consultation!
Dr. Michael Allen and the team at Sabino Hills Family Dentistry love helping our patients achieve their ideal smiles, and we offer loads of options for helping you get there. If you are interested in cosmetic dentistry in Tucson, AZ, please call us to arrange a smile consultation so we can get started!