Laser Dentistry in Tucson, AZ
If you haven't visited a modern dental office recently, you might be surprised to find all the ways we can make your treatments faster, more comfortable, and far more productive than ever before.
One area we pride ourselves on at Sabino Hills Family Dentistry is our use of state-of-the-art technology. Tucson dentist Dr. Michael Allen and our team spend countless hours pursuing advanced training and continuing education to bring you the latest and best that dentistry has to offer. We investigate new trends and emerging technology and apply those that are best suited to your unique needs.
Non-Invasive Laser Dentistry at Sabino Hills Family Dentistry
We are pleased to now offer our patients the comfort of gentle, non-invasive laser dentistry that provides many benefits:
- No Shots – Nobody likes the idea of injections, especially for your child. But laser treatment is so gentle and comfortable that in many cases no drilling or anesthesia is needed.
- Efficient – Dental lasers cut down on post-treatment bleeding and recovery times so that we can efficiently provide the treatment you need and let you get back to your life. Laser treatment is so efficient that we can often perform multiple procedures during a single appointment.
- More Precise – Dental lasers allow us to pinpoint problem areas resulting in a more conservative approach to treating decay. With lasers, we only need to remove the decayed portion of the tooth, which allows us to preserve as much of your healthy tooth structure as possible.
- Faster Healing – Non-invasive laser procedures result in minimal bleeding, faster recovery, and improved outcomes.
Procedures We Perform with Lasers
Thanks to these clinical benefits, laser dentistry allows us to improve your oral health, appearance, and comfort in the following ways:
- Remove decay without the need for anesthesia
- Treat periodontal disease by eliminating diseased tissue from underneath the gums, sterilizing periodontal pockets, and removing dead tissue
- Remove oral growths like herpetic sores and relieve the pain of cold sores and fever blisters
- Contour excess gum tissue to eliminate the appearance of a "gummy" smile
- Fix a "tongue tie" with a procedure called a frenectomy
- Supercharge your in-office whitening treatment for stunning results
Please Arrange to Stop By Our 85749 for a Visit
Here at Sabino Hills Family Dentistry, we are excited about all the possibilities laser dentistry offers our patients. Your comfort and safety are our top priorities, and you should know that Dr. Allen is trained and certified to administer laser dentistry safely.
If you would like to see how laser dentistry in Tucson, AZ can improve your oral health, enhance your smile, and streamline your visits, please call Sabino Hills Family Dentistry.
We would love to show you how it can enhance your oral health and improve your experiences with us.