Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We encourage our patients to be proactive when it comes to learning about their dental care. Dr. Michael Allen and our team always explain procedures in detail, and we know that there’s a lot to think about. That’s why it’s vital that you share any concerns or questions you may have about your proposed treatment. The best way for us to meet your expectations is to understand what’s important to you.
We’ve gathered a few of the questions our team hears most often and shared them here. You probably have many more of your own, so please call our office and a friendly member of our team will be happy to assist you.
- When should my child first see the dentist?
- I'm terrified of dentists. How will you help me?
- Do you have payment plans?
- Do you accept emergency patients?
- Do you accept my insurance?
- What are your hours?
- What's the difference between tooth-colored and silver fillings?
- Am I a candidate for full or partial dentures?
- What are Inman Aligners and how do they work?
- Professional vs OTC Whitening Treatments
- Do veneers last a lifetime?
- Do I have to worry about my dentures not fitting?
- What is the Quality Dental Plan?
- Does your child need dental sealants?